Wednesday, December 14, 2022
| The Convergence Indonesia fl. 28, |
Complex Rasuna Epicentrum,
H.R. Rasuna Said St, Kuningan,
Jakarta 12940, Indonesia.
- Approval and ratification of the Annual Report 2021 and audited Financial Statements of the financial year 2021, and to release and discharge of all responsibilities (volledig acquit et de charge) to all Board members for the management and supervision carried out in the financial year 2020.
- Determination on the use of the company's net profit of the financial year 2021.
- Approval and authorization to Board of Commissioners to determine and appoint a Public Accountant Office to audit the company's financial statements of the financial year 2022, and determine the honorarium of the Public Accountant and other requirements.
Agenda of the Independent GMS:
- Approval of the capital increase without Pre-emptive Rights (PMTHMETD) in a maximum amount of 3,921,553,840 shares or 10% (ten per cent) of the issued and fully paid-up capital in the company, provided that the PMTHMETD approved by the Independent GMS will only be implemented with the written approval of the Senior Facility Agent and Junior Facility Agent in accordance with the Senior Facility Agreement and Junior Facility Agreement.
- Approval of amendments to Article 4 paragraph 2 of the company's Articles of Association regarding issued and fully paid-up capital in the company adjusted to the results of the implementation of the capital increase without Pre-emptive Rights (PMTHMETD) with the delegation of authority to Directors to declare these changes in a notarised deed and take other necessary actions.
- Approval to the company and/or subsidiaries to provide a corporate guarantee and/or pledge most or all of the assets of the company and/or subsidiaries to be obtain loan/financing from Financial Institutions and/or Non-Financial Institutions. The provision of these guarantees approved by this General Meeting of Shareholders to be carried out with the written approval of the Senior Facility Agent and Junior Facility Agent in accordance with the Senior Facility Agreement and Junior Facility Agreement.
- Approval of the composition of the Company's management.
MDIA - PT. Intermedia Capital Tbk