Nusa Raya Cipta 宣布回购于2015年12月1日
PT. Nusa Raya Cipta Tbk (NRCA) will continue the implementation of buyback of the Company through the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
The shares repurchase of the Company will be carried out with reference as follows:
- Schedule of share repurchase: The shares repurchase of the Company will be carried out on December 1, 2015 - February 29, 2016.
- The large amounts of cost on shares repurchase. The expense incurred by the Company to carry out share repurchase is the expense fees on securities brokers as much as 0.2% of each purchase transaction.
- Estimated nominal of shares amount to be repurchased. The company provides as much as Rp80 billion to repurchase the company's shares with a maximum price of Rp 900 per share, so that the total nominal value of the shares repurchase will depend on the stock price in stock market.
- Estimated decline in the Company's revenue as a result of the share repurchase and the impact of the Company's financing costs. The Company estimates that there will be no impact of declining income with the share repurchase. The Company also believes that the share repurchase will not have a negative material impact on the Company's business activities as the Company has sufficient working capital and cash flow to conduct financing along with the Company's business activities.
- The company earnings per share performance after the share repurchase is carried out consideting the decline in income. Because there is no impact of decreasing income with the shares repurchase of the Company, there is no change in profitability of the Company.
- Limitation of stock price for stock repurchase. The company will stop repurchasing shares if the share price has reached more than Rp 900 per share.
- Limitation of the period of repurchase of shares. As we stated in point 1 above and referred to Article 5 paragraph 3 of the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 2/POJK.04/2013, the shares repurchase of of the Company will be carried out no later than 3 months, which is from December 1, 2015 -February 29, 2016.
- The method will be used to buy back shares.The shares repurchase of the Company will be conducted through the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The company has also appointed PT. Ciptadana Securities as a securities broker.
- Discussion and analysis Management regarding the effect of share repurchase on business activities and company growth in the future. Macro, the shares repurchase of the Company is expected to reduce the market impact that currently fluctuating significantly. And the direct impact of the shares repurchase of the Company is the improvement in the Company's share price in stock market. It is expected that the improvement of the Company's share price in stock market will benefit all stakeholders, because the share price is expected to reflect the Company's performance achievement to date. (W)
NRCA - PT. Nusa Raya Cipta Tbk