Friday, June 8, 2018
Sinar Mas Land Plaza Tower II, 39th Floor, MH. Thamrin Road No.51 Jakarta 10350
- Approval of the Company's Annual Report, including the Board of Commissioners oversight report and ratification of the Company's Financial Statements for the fiscal year 2017, and to release and discharge (acquit et de charge) the Board members from the supervision conducted in the fiscal year 2017, as reflected in the Annual Report and the Company's Financial Statements, and abide to the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Approval on the Company's Net Income usage of the financial year 2017.
- Approval of the remuneration for Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors in the fiscal year 2017.
- Appointment of an Independent Public Accountant to audit the Company's books for the fiscal year 2018, and authorise the Board of Directors to determine the honorarium of the Independent Public Accountant and the other terms of appointment.
- Approval of the plan of the Company to increase capital without pre-emptive rights by means of issuing new shares, of which the capital increase is at max of 10% of the paid up capital in accordance with the POJK No. 38 / POJK.04 / 2014 concerning the Capital Increase without Pre-emptive Rights of the Listed Public Company on December 29, 2014.
- Approval on the amendment of the Company's Articles of Association, which is the increase of paid up and issued capital of the Company and the changes in the Company's data regarding the composition of the Company's shareholders in connection with the implementation of the Capital increase without Pre-emptive Rights.
- Approval on the delegation of authority to Board of Directors of the Company with the approval of Board of Commissioners to conduct the new shares issuance without Pre-emptive Rights, and authorise the Board of Directors to take all necessary actions for the implementation of new shares without Pre-emptive Rights.
- Approval to record all of new shares issued by the Company at PT. Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) in accordance with prevailing regulations.
- Approval on the delegation of authority to the Board of Directors, either individually or together under the right of substitution, to execute the decisions taken in the Meeting, including but not limited to restating the decisions, either in part or in whole, in a notarial deed, to make or to request on any necessary deeds, letters, or documents required, attend before the authorised party / officials to obtain the consent of and / or notify it to the relevant government agencies, including but not limited to the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic Indonesia, and to register and make announcements based on applicable laws and regulations, without any exception.
- Report on the changes to the Audit Committee composition of the Company.
SMMA - PT. Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk