CENT’s subsidiary to acquire Epid Menara AssetCo
JAKARTA – PT Centratama Menara Indonesa (CMI), a subsidiary of PT Centratama Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (CENT), will take over PT Epif Menara AssetCo (EMA) for IDR 5.04 trillion. Specifically, 999 units of the acquired shares of EMA used to belong to PT Epid Menara Holdco (EMH), while the remaining one share used to be owned by EP ID Holdings Pte Ltd.
Wiwik Septriandewi, Corporate Secretary of Centratama Telekomunikasi Indonesia, says that this acquisition is intended to increase company ownership over telecommunication towers. “The company will gain 8,000 tower sites, which will boost the company’s revenue and EBITDA higher,” she announces in the information disclosure quoted Thursday (20/1).
EMA has an authorised capital of IDR 57.2 billion. EMH controls 99.99%, leaving 0.01% to EPID. This company manages total assets of IDR 12.11 trillion with current assets of IDR 1,39 trillion and non-current ones of IDR 10.72 trillion. Its total liability reached IDR 12.25 trillion, while its equity deficiency amounts to IDR 133.60 billion. (LK/ZH)