Adhi Commuter Properti eyes IDR 227.5 billion in bonds issuance
JAKARTA. PT Adhi Commuter Properti Tbk (ADCP), a property and real estate developer under PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk (ADHI), will issue Bonds II Year 2022 worth IDR 227.5 billion in total.
These Bonds Phase II Year 2022 of ADCP will be offered in two series. Series A will be valued at IDR 195.5 billion, while Series B will be offered for IDR 82 billion. Each series are equipped with 10^ and 11% annual interest rates, with a tenor of 367 days and three years, respectively.
These securities are an extension of the public offering of Bonds of ADCP Year 2022, aiming to raise IDR 350 billion cumulatively. The remaining amount of bonds issuance worth IDR 72.5 billion will be guaranteed with the best effort.
In the published prospectus, ADCP is set to allocate 71% of the bonds issuance proceeds to pay some portion of bonds’ principals. The remaining 29% will be utilised to pay back debts owed to ADHI.
The public offering period is scheduled to kick off today (19/5), while the electronic distribution will follow on May 24, 2022. The listing on Indonesia Stock Exchange will take place one day after, on May 25, 2022. The underwriter for this issuance is PT Sucor Sekuritas. (KR/ZH)