JACCS MPMF to issue another MTN with higher coupon rate
JAKARTA. PT JACCS Mitra Pinasthika Mustika Finance Indonesia (JACCS MPMF) will once again issue medium term notes (MTN) worth IDR 150 billion in principal and a higher coupon rate of 6.76% per annum.
This security has been registered to the Indonesia Central Securities Depository under the title MTN of JACCS MPMF Indonesia III Year 2022 Phase II. Prior to this, in late September 2022, JACCS MPMF also issued the first phase of MTN with the same amount of principal and a smaller coupon rate of 6.52% per year.
For the forthcoming MTN, JACCS MPMF has set the tenor to three years. The distribution will take place on October 11, 2022, followed by the first round of interest payment of January 11, 2023.
JACCS MPMF once again appoints PT BNI Sekuritas as the lead arranger of the MTN issuance, while asking PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (BBRI) to be the monitoring agent or trustee in this corporate action.
According to idnfinancials.com data, JACCS MPMF is a joint venture formed by JACCS Co Ltd and PT Mitra Pinasthika Mustika Tbk (MPMX). JACCS owns 60% of the shares, leaving the remaining 40% to MPMX. (KR/ZH)