ASLC - PT. Autopedia Sukses Lestari Tbk

Rp 95

+2 (+2,00%)

JAKARTA - PT Autopedia Sukses Lestari Tbk (ASLC) will branch out to used motorcycle sales business line in order to boost future revenue. As of now, the company is working on sale and purchase as well as auction of four wheelers.

In the information disclosure quoted Wednesday (29/5), Oky Handyko, Corporate Secretary of ASCL, mentioned that the business line development will be further decided during the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on May 31.

According to Handyko, this plan of extending business activity to used motorcycle sale is deemed necessary to be realised considering the potential of business growth itself.

In 2023, domestic motorcycle sales reached 6.23 million units. The potential of used motorcycle sales is said to be huge following the increased demand from consumers in several areas for personal mobility.

As of March 2024, ASLC reported capital of 12.74 billion shares, with PT Adi Sarana Armada Tbk (ASSA) controlling 77.60% of them, leaving the public 22.40%.

In Q1 2024, its revenue was recorded at IDR 183.31 billion, up from IDR 133.37 billion in Q1 2023. Used car sales reportedly soared to IDR 120.98 billion from IDR 90.70 billion, followed by auction administration service that went up from IDR 23.99 billion to IDR 35.65 billion, auction services that grew from IDR 18.67 billion to IDR 25.86 billion, and pawnbroker service that generated IDR 823.52 million from zero contribution prior. (LK/ZH)