Languages Available
N

Hermina has spent 96% of its IPO fund

15 January 2019 01:03 PM  Company: PT. Medikaloka Hermina Tbk[HEAL]
Rp. 3,510  +10 (0.29%)

JAKARTA - As of December 2018, PT Medikaloka Hermina Tbk (HEAL), the operator of RS (Hospital) Hermina, has spent 96% or Rp 1.20 trillion of its total IPO fund of Rp 1.25 trillion. The remaining 4% of the fund (Rp 50 billion) is from the allocation for medical equipment procurement.

According to the company's information disclosure, Hermina spent Rp 312 billion or 25% of the total IPO fund to open three new hospitals in Papua, Samarinda, Jakabaring (Palembang) and Padang (West Sumatera). In RS Hermina Padang, the company owns 50 beds. The company also signed an agreement to acquire a new hospital in Lampung, Sumatera.

Furthermore, the company spent Rp 475 billion or 38% of the IPO fund to pay 2017 Hermina Medium Term Notes (MTN) I and loan. The company also used Rp 150 billion to support the company's operation. The remaining Rp 50 billion is saved in Bank DBS as a current account with an interest rate of 5.25%. 

In the third quarter of 2018, Hermina operated 3,300 beds with a bed occupancy rate (BOR) of 64%, served 223,500 inpatients and 3.9 million outpatient. The inpatient day increased by 25.9% to 561,200 days. The IPO was held on 4 May 2018. (LK/AR)

R
Related News
PT. Medikaloka Hermina Tbk [HEAL]   Rp. 3,510   +10 (0.29%)