Languages Available
N

Adi Sarana Armada obtains loan of Rp 300 billion

08 March 2019 12:45 PM  Company: PT. Adi Sarana Armada Tbk[ASSA]
Rp. 785  +5 (0.64%)

JAKARTA - PT Adi Sarana Armada Tbk (ASSA) has signed a loan agreement with PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA) or BCA for an investment loan facility of Rp 300 billion, Tuesday (5/3).

ASSA Corporate Secretary Hindra Tanujaya said the loan will be used to purchase new vehicle units to be rented to the company’s customers.

“From the bank loan facility, new vehicle units will be purchased to be rented by the company’s customers, and the company’s revenue will increase which will develop the company’s business,” said Mr Tanujaya in an information disclosure quoted by Kontan.co.id, Friday (8/3).

This year ASSA has allocated capital expenditure (capex) of Rp 1 trillion to 1.2 trillion. 80% of the capex is from loans while the remaining 20% is sourced internally. (MS)

R
Related News
PT. Adi Sarana Armada Tbk [ASSA]   Rp. 785   +5 (0.64%)