Languages Available
N

Adhi Karya obtains new contracts with a total value of Rp 1.18 trillion

13 March 2019 06:06 AM  Company: PT. Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk[ADHI]
Rp. 1,460  +40 (2.82%)

JAKARTA - As of February 2019, PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk (ADHI) has obtained new contracts with a total value of Rp 1.18 trillion. The contract with the largest value is from the project of Oyama Plaza Apartment Sunter a worth Rp 122.2 billion.

As cited from the company's disclosure of information, Ki Syahgolang Permata, Corporate Secretary of PT Adhi Karya (Persero) stated that most of the contracts were from the construction and energy sectors (about 90%) and property sector (6.8%). "Based on the type of work, the new contracts are for building (20.2%) and other infrastructure projects (79.8%)," he said.

Based on the funds segmentation, most of the new contracts came from state-owned enterprises (BUMN)(85.1%), while the remaining 14.9% came from private companies. (LK/AR)

R
Related News
PT. Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk [ADHI]   Rp. 1,460   +40 (2.82%)