Languages Available
N

Catur Sentosa aims to generate Rp 12.3 trillion in revenue this year

25 March 2019 05:53 AM  Company: PT. Catur Sentosa Adiprana Tbk[CSAP]
Rp. 565  -15 (-2.59%)

JAKARTA. This year, PT Catur Sentosa Adiprana Tbk (CSAP) has prepared several strategies to pursue its revenue targets, which is in the range of Rp. 12.3 trillion.

Idrus H Widjajakusuma, Corporate Secretary of CSAP, explained that there were four strategies that would be implemented by the company to improve its performance this year, including opening new outlets, strengthening the distribution of building materials, increasing private label contributions and increasing productivity and supply chain management.

"The total consolidated (income) will grow by 13% (compared to last year), retail is expected to grow 20% and 10% for distribution," he told Kontan.co.id on Thursday (21/3)

At present, the company is developing private label sales and cooperating with local businesses in several categories. This contribution will be increased in all of its outlets.

"We will increase our private brand to 20% of SKUs, it cannot be more than that, because we partner with local companies for Mitra 10. So our private brands are 20%, and the rest 80% are local brands or produced in Indonesia," he continued.

Idrus explained that the revenue target was not too far from the achievement over the past year. This is because the company focuses on pursuing stable and consistent growth every year. (AM/AR)

R
Related News
PT. Catur Sentosa Adiprana Tbk [CSAP]   Rp. 565   -15 (-2.59%)