Languages Available
N

Bukit Asam's revenue at Q1 2019 was recorded at Rp 5.34 trillion

24 April 2019 04:01 PM  Company: PT. Bukit Asam Tbk[PTBA]
Rp. 2,830  +20 (0.71%)

JAKARTA. PT Bukit Asam Tbk (PTBA) recorded revenue of Rp 5.34 trillion in Q1 2019, down by 7.1% year on year (yoy) from the previous year's revenue (Rp 5.75 trillion).

The decline in revenue was due to the decline in coal prices. For informationm, coal contributes 96% of PTBA's revenue.

Finance Director of PTBA, Mega Satria, said that 46% of PTBA's revenue from coal was contributed by domestic sales, and the remaining 54% was from exports. While only around 4% of the company's revenue contributed by products other than coal.

"Other revenues come from the sale of electricity, briquettes, crude palm oil, hospital services and rental services," said Mega in the public exposure of PTBA on Wednesday (24/4). (AM/AR)

R
Related News
PT. Bukit Asam Tbk [PTBA]   Rp. 2,830   +20 (0.71%)