DMND - PT. Diamond Food Indonesia Tbk

Rp 810

-10 (-1,00%)

JAKARTA - PT Diamond Food Indonesia Tbk (DMND) officially debuted on the Indonesia Stock Exchange today (1/22). Through this IPO, DMND released 100 million shares at an exercise price of Rp 915 per share.

In addition, DMND also convert its bonds namely Anderson Convertible Bonds. DMND will issue 1.15 billion shares to convert bonds issued by the company to Anderson worth Rp 1.06 trillion.

It is planned that 80% of the IPO funds will be used for capital injection in its subsidiary, PT Sukanda Djaya, for working capital. While the remaining 20% ​​of the IPO funds will be used as working capital to support the company's operational activities. (LM)