BBSS - PT. Bumi Benowo Sukses Sejahtera Tbk

Rp 137

-2 (-1,46%)

JAKARTA - PT Bumi Benowo Sukses Sejahtera Tbk (BBSS) decided to continue with its plan to purchase a ​​55,719 m2 land in Kebomas, Gresik, East Java, despite the COVID-19 pandemic. 

As quoted from the company's disclosure on Thursday (21/5), Pio Hizkia Wahantouw, member of the Audit Committee of PT Bumi Benowo Sukses Sejahtera Tbk (BBSS) said the company will continue to use 88% of its IPO funds to purchase land in Gresik, while the remaining 12% will be used as working capital for business development, including developing warehouse management system (WMS).

In the midst of the COVID=19 pandemic, Pio said that his party continued to run by maintaining strong current assets and low debt to equity ratio. With these efforts, the company will survive for the long term. (LK/AR)