SMGR - PT. Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk

Rp 7.300

+325 (+4,00%)

JAKARTA - The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) of PT Semen Indonesia Tbk (SMGR) on March 29, 2021 approved the distribution of dividends for the 2020 fiscal year.

Based on the company's release, Semen Indonesia managed to book a net profit of IDR 2.79 trillion last year. The profit increased 16.73% from the previous year's achievement of IDR 2.39 trillion. The company was able to maintain its performance through various strategic initiatives, the cost of revenue for 2020 has decreased which is greater than the decrease in revenue so that it is able to record an increase in EBITDA margin to 25.80%.

Of the total profit in 2020, 40% or IDR 1.12 trillion will be distributed as cash dividends. Then, the remaining 60% of the profit or IDR 1.67 trillion will be kept as other reserves. (LM)