IMJS - PT. Indomobil Multi Jasa Tbk

Rp 348

-10 (-2,87%)

JAKARTA – PT Indomobil Multi Jasa Tbk (IMJS), the automotive dealer and workshop, plans to add more venture capital by launching a rights issue. This decision would wait for approval in the General Shareholders Meeting on June 28, 2021.

In the information disclosure, quoted Friday (21/5), Maureen Oktarita, the Corporate Secretary of Indomobil Multi Jasa, announced that this corporate action would take place at least 12 months after gaining the stakeholders’ approval. The collected fund would then be used to solidify the capital in IMJS and its subsidiaries’ business.

The stockholders refusing to use their rights would have their shares diluted. However, the management did not specify the percentage.

As of April 30, 2021, IMJS recorded the number of shares of 8,654,325,000 units. PT Indomobil owns 91.97% of the stock, and the remaining 8.03% went to public investors, owning less than 5% each. In September 2020, IMJS reported its total equity to reach IDR 3.62 trillion, growing from IDR 3.28 trillion in Q3 2019. (LK/ZH)