BIPI - PT. Astrindo Nusantara Infrastruktur Tbk

Rp 82

+2 (+2,00%)

JAKARTA – PT Astrindo Nusantara Infrastruktur Tbk (BIPI) has been transferring 18.37% of its portion in PT Sumber Energi Andalan Tbk (ITMA) for the past two weeks in January 2022. By the end of December 2021, ITMA’s shares amounted to 870,701,000 shares, 34.23% of which were claimed by Trust Energy Resources Pte Ltd (TER). BIPI’s portion was higher, reaching 48.07%, leaving the public with 17.63%.

Based on the information disclosure quoted on Tuesday (18/1), PT EDI Indonesia as the Security Administration Bureau of ITMA confirmed that BIPI’s portion depleted to 29.70% or 258,56 million shares. Meanwhile, TER’s portion now is 34.29%, followed by PT Danatama Makmur Sekuritas of 5.13%.

On January 7, 2022, BIPI’s portion in ITMA was still reported to amount to 41.18% or 358.56 million of ITMA’s total shares. This number resulted from the transfer of 60 million shares, cutting 6.89% from 48.07%. Meanwhile, TER and the public had 34.3% and 24.52%, respectively. (LK/ZH)