Kimia Farma to share cash dividends of IDR 90.68 billion
JAKARTA. PT Kimia Farma Tbk (KAEF), a pharmaceutical company under PT Bio Farma (Persero), announced the plan of distributing cash dividends of IDR 90.68 billion or IDR 16.33 per share following the result of the General Shareholders Meeting.
The said amount is approximately 30% of KAEF’s net profit gained in 2021, leaving the remaining 70%, amounting to IDR 211.59 billion, as general reserves.
Based on idnfinancials.com data, KAEF’s net profit in 2021 reached IDR 302.27 billion. The net profit in the said period was preceded by the revenue, which clocked up to IDR 12.86 trillion, shifting 28.5% year-on-year (yoy) vertically.
Bio Farma currently takes control of 90.025% of KAEF’s shares, while public investors share the rest of the portion of 9.975%.
KAEF’s stock price was closed 0.36% or 5 points higher than yesterday to IDR 1,405 per share at today’s closing bell. Year-to-date, KAEF’s stock price has suffered 43.57% slump or 1,085 points lower that IDR 2,490 per share at the beginning of the year. (KR/ZH)