Astra Graphia to pay IDR 10.79 billion in interim dividend
JAKARTA. PT Astra Graphia Tbk (ASGR) will distribute an interim dividend of IDR 8 per share or a total of IDR 10.79 billion at the end of this month.
The distribution of the interim dividend is in accordance with the decision of the Board of Directors of ASGR in early October 2022. "The board of commissioners has approved it on October 5, 2022," said Rininta Agustina Widyapratika, Corporate Secretary and Legal ASGR.
The interim dividend will be distributed to ASGR shareholders, whose names are recorded on the recording date on 19 October 2022. Furthermore, the interim dividend payment will be made on 24 October 2022.
According to idnfinancials.com data, ASGR recorded a net profit of IDR 31.29 billion in the first semester (1H) 2022. Thus, the amount of interim dividends to be distributed by the company is equivalent to 34.5% of the net profit in 1H 2022.
As of 30 June 2022, 76.87% of ASGR's shares were controlled by PT Astra International Tbk (ASII). While the remaining 23.13% shares are owned by public investors, with each share ownership being below 5%. (KR/LM)