INKP - PT. Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper Tbk

Rp 8.450

-25 (-0,30%)

JAKARTA. PT Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper Tbk (INKP), a paper manufacturer under Sinarmas Group, will distribute cash dividend of IDR 273.55 billion or IDR 50 per share.

Heri Santoso, Corporate Secretary of INKP, claimed that the cash dividend allocation is equal to 4.09% of 2023 net profit. “It follows the result of Annual GMS on June 19, 2024,” he added in the official statement.

The cash dividend will be distributed to INKP’s shareholders whose names have been listed by the recording date on July 1, 2024. The dividend payment is due July 19, 2024.

According to IDNFinancials data, INKP scored net profit of usd 411.46 million in 2024. In addition, it also recorded retained earnings of USD 3.75 billion and total equity of USD 6 billion.

As of now, 55.54% of INKP’s shares are under Sinarmas Group through PT APP Purinusa Ekapersada. The remaining 44.46% belong to public investors. (KR/ZH)