Astra Agro Lestari will distribute an interim dividend of Rp80.84 billion

02 October 2020 05:51

JAKARTA. PT Astra Agro Lestari Tbk (AALI), the plantation company with the largest market capitalization in Indonesia, will distribute an interim dividend of Rp 80.84 billion for 2020 financial year.

AALI's management explained that the interim dividend will be distributed on 19 October 2020. The cum date in the regular market and the negotiations market is scheduled for 7 October 2020, and 9 October 2020 for the cash market.

"The interim dividend for the 2020 financial year is Rp42 per share," said AALI's management through disclosure published on the Indonesia Stock Exchange's website.

According to the data gathered by idnfinancials.com, AALI booked a net profit of Rp 391.9 billion in the first semester of 2020. Thus, the value of interim dividend to be distributed is equivalent to 20.63% of the company's net profit in the first semester of 2020.

At present, 79.68% of AALI shares are held by PT Astra International Tbk (ASII). Meanwhile, the remaining 20.32% are owned by public investors. (KR/AR)

© 2024 - IDN Financials - All Rights Reserved.