Tuesday, April 20, 2021
| Axa Tower, 28 th floor, Prof. Dr. Satrio St., Lot. 18 Karet Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta-12940 |
- Approval of the adjustments to the provisions of Article 3 of the company's Articles of Association regarding the purposes and objectives, and business activities of the company with the Regulation of the Head of the Central Statistics Agency No. 19 of 2017 regarding the amendment to the Regulation of the Head of the Central Statistics Agency No. 95 of 2015 regarding The Indonesian Standard Industrial Classification (KBLI) 2017 to meet the requirements and conditions for the company's business licensing as stipulated in Government Regulation No. 24 of 2018 regarding Electronic Integrated Business Licensing System
- Approval of the amendment to Article 4 of the company's Articles of Association.
- Approval of the new shares issuance through PMHMETD with a maximum amount of 1,991,438,928 (one billion nine hundred ninety-one million four hundred thirty-eight thousand nine hundred and twenty eight) to become Series B shares with a nominal value of Rp. 50, - (fifty Rupiah) per share as referred in Financial Services Authority Regulation Number 32/POJK.04/2015 regarding the Capital Increase for Public Companies with Pre-emptive Rights, Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 14/POJK.04/2019 regarding the amendment to the Financial Services Authority Regulation Number 32/POJK.04/2015 regarding the Capital Increase for Public Companies with Pre-emptive Rights.
- Approval of the “inbreng” plan of PT Abdi Harapan Unggul (“AHU”) shares into the company in the PMHMETD, which to be carried out as inbreng by the company
- Approval of the delegation of authority to Board of Directors
YELO - PT. Yelooo Integra Datanet Tbk