WIKA to issue bonds and sukuk of IDR 2.5 trillion
JAKARTA. PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk (WIKA) plans to issue bonds and sukuk mudharabah, targeting to raise IDR 2.5 trillion.
These bonds will be a part of the Shelf-Registration Bond II of Wijaya Karya with a target of IDR 3.5 trillion. Similarly, the sukuk mudharabah is also a continuation of the Shelf-Registration Sukuk Mudharabah II of Wijaya Karya worth IDR 1.5 trillion in total.
In the prospectus, WIKA specifies that the bonds will comprise Series A worth IDR 593.93 billion, equipped with a fixed interest rate of 6.50% per year and a three-year tenor. Series B will have a face value of IDR 425.15 billion with a fixed interest rate of 7.75% per year, maturing in five years. Lastly, Series C will be equipped with a face value of IDR 730.90 billion, an 8.30% annual interest rate, and a seven-year tenor.
The important dates are below:
- Effective date: August 31, 2021
- Offering period: February 9-10, 2022
- Allotment date: February 11, 2022
- Order funds return date: February 15, 2022
- Bonds electronic distribution date: February 15, 2022
- IDX listing date: February 16, 2022. (AM/ZH)