Bundamedik to channel extra capital in Bunda Medika Dewata
JAKARTA – PT Bundamedik Tbk (BMHS), the managing company of Bunda Hospital network, gives out additional working capital to PT Bunda Medika Dewata (BMD) of IDR 5.14 billion. Mesha Rizal Sini, President Director of Bunda Hospital, revealed the news in the information disclosure quoted Wednesday (8/6).
According to Rizal Sini, this additional capital is intended to support BMD’s initiatives, including expanding its hospitals, polyclinics, and other healthcare services. BMD commercially operates in Jakarta, possessing total assets of IDR 30.32 billion as reported at the end of December 2021. For reference, BMHS’s portion in BMD reaches 99%, leaving the remaining 1% to PT Bunda Investama Indonesia (BII).
By the end of December 2021, BMHS had collected revenue of IDR 1.71 trillion, increasing from the number reported in the same period in 2020 of IDR 1.14 trillion. Its gross profit also rose from IDR 493.15 billion to IDR 823.52 billion, while the current year’s profit doubled from IDR 118.46 billion to IDR 315.36 billion. (LK/ZH)