AMRT - PT. Sumber Alfaria Trijaya Tbk

Rp 2.950

-10 (-0,34%)

JAKARTA – PT Sumber Alfaria Trijaya Tbk (AMRT), the owner of Alfamart modern retail network, adds the amount of investment it has made in its subsidiary, PT Sumber Indah Lestari, of IDR 23.07 billion.

In the information disclosure quoted Tuesday (16/8), said transaction is said to take place last week (11/8). It aims to maintain the number of ownership percentage of AMRT in SIL.

As of present, SIL’s authorised capital clocks up to IDR 500 billion. Meanwhile, its issued and paid-up capital increases from IDR 455 billion to IDR 480 billion. AMRT still holds control over 92.30% of SIL, leaving the remaining 7.70% to PT Amanda Cipta Persada. (LK/ZH)