LAJU - PT. Jasa Berdikari Logistics Tbk

Rp 50

0 (0%)

JAKARTA. PT Jasa Berdikari Logistics Tbk (LAJU) has decided to offer its shares in its upcoming initial public offering (IPO) for IDR 100 each, the lowest in the price range set during its book building phase.

With this level of offering price, LAJU will potentially secure IDR 70 billion in total at the end of this corporate action. Initially, the company was projected to raise IDR 105 billion of fresh funds if it set the offering price to IDR 150 each.

In this IPO, LAJU will offer 700 million units of new shares of IDR 25 each. They are equal to 32.56% of the total issued and paid-up capital post-IPO.

Approximately 38.22% of IPO proceeds of LAJU will be allocated to purchase assets, in the form of land and shophouses. Then, the remaining 61.78% will be used to boost its working capital.

The public offering of LAJU will take place until January 25, 2023. Then, the listing will conclude the process on January 27, 2023. (KR/ZH)