BNLI - PT. Bank Permata Tbk

Rp 930

+5 (+0,54%)

JAKARTA. PT Bank Permata Tbk (BNLI) will initiate the cash dividend distribution of IDR 542.72 billion that will be taken out of the 2022 net profit.

Katharine Grace, Corporate Secretary of BNLI, claimed that said plan aligns with the result of the Annual General Shareholders Meeting held on April 6, 2023. In this meeting, the shareholders agreed to allocate 26.96% of the 2022 net profit as cash dividend.

The cash dividend will be distributed to BNLI’s shareholders whose names have been registered by the recording date on April 26, 2023. The dividend will then be disbursed on May 9, 2023, with the dividend per share of IDR 15.

According to IDNFinancials data, BNLI recorded net profit of IDR 2.01 trillion in the fiscal year 2022. The company also reported having retained earnings of IDR 3.29 trillion and total equity of IDR 37.62 trillion until December 31, 2022.

As of now, Bangkok Bank PLC controls 98.71% of BNLI, leaving the small remaining portion of 1.29% to public investors. (KR/ZH)