HBAT - PT. Minahasa Membangun Hebat Tbk

Rp 38

0 (0%)

JAKARTA - PT Minahasa Membangun Hebat Tbk (HBAT) has realised 78.95% of the proceeds of Initial Public Offering (IPO) on August 7, 2023. In this corporate action, the company issued 240.74 billion shares for IDR 108 each.

Andrie Rianto, Director of HBAT, mentioned that the realisation of the proceeds, according to the prospectus, is IDR 18.79 billion out of the total net of IDR 23.8 billion. “The remaining IDR 5 billion is placed in bank,” he said in the information disclosure quoted Wednesday (10/1).

The allocation of IPO proceeds’ realisation consists of landbank acquisition of IDR 10.37 billion, public facilities and housing infrastructure construction of IDR 6.45 billion, and working capital of IDR 1.96 billion.

The landbank is located in Minahasa with an area of 38,000 m2, and two other plots in Malalayang of 1,323 m2 and 1,050 m2.

As of December 2023, the number of HBAT’s shares was recorded at IDR 1.04 billion with shareholders consisting of Hendra Sutanto of 44.94%, Rudy Gunawan of 20.69%, Jon Fieris of 11.24%, and the public of 23.13%. Controlling shareholders owned 44.94% of the shares, while non-controllers claimed the remaining 55.06%. (LK/ZH)