Friday, July 5, 2019
Room Gerbera, Hotel Mulia Senayan
Asia Afrika street, Senayan, RT / RW 001/003, Gelora, Central Jakarta
- Increase the Company's authorised capital.
- Approval of the Company's plan to conduct a Limited Public Offering II (PUT II) as much as 100,000,000,000 (one hundred billion) new shares with a nominal value of Rp.100 per share with Preemptive Rights (HMETD), accompanied by the Series II Warrants issuance as much as 35% of the Company's paid up capital and placed.
- Amendment to Article 4 paragraph 2 of the Company's Articles of Association related to the increase in issued and paid-up capital to conduct PUT II
- Adjustment of the Company's Articles of Association to be adjusted with the Regulations applied.
- Change of the Board of Directors composition
- Approval of the Material Transaction plan with an estimation value of more than 50% of the Company's equity as referred to in Regulation IX.E.2 related to with the denominated bonds issuance in United States Dollars as much as US$ 250,000,000 (two hundred fifty million US dollars)) or in Rupiah as much as 12.5%, and will be due within 5 years since the bonds issued, including but not limited, to obtain loans by the Company related to the bonds issuance, including the guarantees of the Company's shares to the issuer.
- Approval to pledge of all or most part of the Company's assets (if needed) in accordance with article 102 of Law No.40 of 2007 regarding the Limited Liability Companies.
TRAM - PT. Trada Alam Minera Tbk