DVLA - PT. Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk

Rp 1.540

-25 (-1,60%)

JAKARTA - PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk (DVLA) sets up IDR 65 per share for the final dividend of the fiscal year (FY) 2023, totalling IDR 72.8 billion, which will be taken out of its current year’s net profit in 2023.

As is known, on November 28, 2023, DVLA also paid out interim dividend of IDR 43 per share. Thus, total cash dividend allocated by the company for FY 2023 is IDR 108 per share, or IDR 120.96 billion.

In total, the dividend payout ratio is 82.66%, as its net profit in 2023 clocked up to IDR 146.34 billion. Compared to FY 2022, the dividend payout ratio shrank from 89.22%.

The amount of dividend per share also decreased 9.24%. This decline is in line with its net profit’s downtrend, which slipped 2% year-on-year (yoy) in 2023.

“The decline of net profit is attributable to low sales volume of consumer health products,” Celso Paz Lim, Director of Finance of DVLA, clarified during the Annual Public Expose of DVLA held today (11/6).

“In addition to this, we also had some increases in raw material cost, which reduced our gross profit margin,” Lim added further.

As of now, Blue Sphere Singapore Pte Ltd controls 92.12% of DVLA’s shares, while public investors share the remaining 7.88%.

For this upcoming cash dividend, the indicated dividend yield is around 4.1%, referring to the DVLA’s price level at IDR 1,575 per share at 3.50 PM WIB on June 11, 2024. (ZH)